The NFV HoT Topics concept has been created tom complement the NFV PoC Framework with the following aspects:
• Improve the connection of NFV ISG specs with practical implementations in general and proofs of concept in particular.
• Enhance the relevance of PoC contributions to ISG objectives.
• Identify common concerns of different NFV ISG Working groups and focus on insights that might be useful to move forward.
Current Hot Topics
The following Hot Topics are currently active in the ISG NFV
Submitting a Hot Topic Proposal
1. Any ISG NFV Work Item or Working Group can identify and submit a Hot Topic proposal on a subject where insights from practical experiences would be helpful.
2. The Hot Topic Proposal is documented following the template below and submitted as WG contribution. At least one network operator or service provider shall support the proposal.
3. The Hot Topic Proposal is discussed and eventually accepted by the WG.
4. The Hot Topic Proposal is discussed, consolidated and eventually validated by the TSC; then added to this page.