This Wiki is provided as a tool for the use of the NFV ISG participants. You may need to login to access some information >>> NFV ISG participants can login with their ETSI online (EOL) account <<< If you are a NFV ISG participant and do not have an EOL account yet, you can apply for an EOL account, or send a request to ETSI helpdesk For any other NFVwiki related request, please contact ETSI CTI
NFV F.A.Q page - Frequently Asked Questions related to NFV technology
NFV Issue Tracker - Report feedback on NFV Specifications here.
NFV Release 3 Feature Tracking - Tracking the progress of NFV RElease 3 features.
NFV Plugtests Programme - Learn more about NFV Plugtests
NFV Proofs of Concept
- PoC Details List and details of ETSI NFV PoCs.
How to participate to the NFV PoC Programme:
- PoC Framework General information related to ETSI NFV PoC Framework.
- Logos and guidelines Information and guidelines on the use of ETSI and NFV PoC logo.
- Q&A Usual questions (and answers) on ETSI NFV PoCs.
Gaps Analysis between NFV IFA005/IFA006 and OpenStack API-s:
Contribution process for TST 010 Test Descriptions via ETSI Forge
- Branching and tagging strategy for Forge repository - NFVTST(20)000015r1
- Updated proposal for contribution process via ETSI Forge - NFVTST(19)000300r2 (EOL Account required)
Working Group SOL work on APIs and deployment templates: WG SOL main page