ETSI NFV Tutorial
Invitation to ETSI NFV Tutorials & Specfest
- The 19th plenary meeting of the ETSI NFV-ISG will be held at the Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel, Denver-Colorado, September 12- 15, 2017.
- On Monday September 11 (2:00 – 6:00pm(U.S. Mountain Time)), a special tutorial session will be held.
- Attendance is free of charge. Both ETSI and non-ETSI member are welcome. No need to register with the ETSI NFV-ISG meeting.
- Remote participation via GoToMeeting will be possible.
- To access to NFV#19 - Tutorial & Specfest and register. Or,
- To send an e-mail to:
- Tetsuya Nakamura, CableLabs
- September 11th, 2017, Monday 2:00-6:00pm(U.S. Mountain time)
- Time table
|2:00 - 2:15pm||
Perspective from the Cable Industry (by CableLabs)
|2:15 - 3:45pm||
|3:45 - 4:00pm||
|4:00 - 6:00pm||
NFV APIs Specfest Session